Hammer 3 Smart Trainer
$1,147.50 was $1,350.00
This product is currently sold out.
The question we always ask oursevles when the cold temperatures show up, which trainer will I get this year?
At Le Club, we tested three of the greatest brands out there, Wahoo, Tacx and Saris. We've came to the conclusion that the best bang for your buck will be the Hammer 3 Smart Trainer from Saris. Here are our reasons:
- Price. Compared to the roughly 1800$ paid at the competition, Saris is a deal.
- How quiet is it? Taking this to heart, the Wisconsin-based team put this query under the microscope and set a goal to build a trainer so quiet, that the only sound is that of your drive train. The result? A direct drive smart trainer that touts a sound specification of 59 decibels at 20 mph. In other words, the H3 is five times quieter than previous generations, making it the quietest smart trainer to ever leave our doors.
With Saris H3 you will purchase reliability and durability. Each H3 is made from cast and machined aluminum sourced from America’s heartland. Encased inside are components meticulously calibrated to measure power, speed and cadence, as well as a precision-balanced flywheel - all built to handle 2000 watts and replicate a 20% climbing grade.
Tested to withstand heavy training, the H3’s internal cooling system will keep the electromagnetic resistance system working – and accurate – long after your legs have given out.
- Works with third party apps
- Automatic Operation
- Realistic slope up to 20%
- Power accuracy is +/- 2%
- 20lbs flywheel for a realistic, smooth ride
- 2000 watts
- The trainer is compatible both with road and MTB bikes with 26'', 27.5'', 29'', 650b/c and 700c wheels
- Compatible with 130mm QR, 135mm QR and 142/148x12mm axle standards
- Compatible with SRAM and Shimano cassettes
- Campagnolo, SRAM XD/XDR, Shimano Spline freehub adapter sold separately
- Compatible with both ANT+ and BLE signals
In the box :
- 1x Pre-assembled H3 Trainer
- 1x Front wheel holder
- Adapters for both QR and 142/148x12 mm Thru Axles
- Power Supply
- Quick release axle
- Instruction manuals