Porlex Tall Grinder II
Ce produit est en rupture de stock.
The Porlex Tall burr grinder is made out of stainless steel, which not only makes it easy to clean, but more resilient than glass hand-grinders, and produces less static than plastic hand-grinders. The conical ceramic burrs don’t rust, are easy to clean and stay sharper for much longer than steel burrs.
The Porlex Tall has double the capacity of the Porlex Mini, so you can grind enough for you and a friend.
This grinder can handle a wide variety of grind preferences from Turkish to French Press. Thanks to an easily accessible locking nut, it is really easy to adjust.
But the thing that really sets this apart from other hand grinders is the speed and ease of grind. This is due to a couple of features: a long steel handle that connects solidly to the grinder and the ability to hold the grinder steadily in one hand while turning the handle with the other.
If you like to have fresh ground, amazing coffee when you travel, you'll be delighted to know this lovely little industrial looking grinder fits perfectly inside the Aeropress tube.
- New and Improved Ceramic Burr Set
- Made of Higher Quality Materials than Porlex I
- Made in Porlex's Kirishima City, Kagoshima Factory in Japan
- Grinds Faster, Easier, and More Evenly than Porlex I
- Ceramic Burrs do not Absorb Water, Smells, and Will Not Rust
- Each Click Will Make an approximately 37 Micron Change
- Slim, simple design is very portable and will fit in an AeroPress
- 30g Approximate Capacity
- Detailed Instructions Included